Picking Berries in the Front Yard

Last Friday, I spent the afternoon taking photos at a friend's retirement ceremony. I realized that I've been shooting so many photos of other people as I try to build my business, and stopped taking pictures of the girls. Too often, I rely on my iPhone to capture our memories. And while that's convenient, it's not a direction I want to go. 

When the girls get home from school in the summer, they like to go check the raspberry bushes to see if any berries are ripe for eating. As I unloaded the van, I stopped, grabbed my camera and started shooting. The lighting was great and Savannah looked like a little farmer in her overalls:) Here are a few shots of the one of the moments they were getting along.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style