My Incredible, Amazingly Talented Friends!

In February, shortly after we announced the big news about our newest family member, I went to the beach with Lynsey & her parents.  They surprised me with this (see picture).  It was handmade by Lynsey's husband, Brian who is quite the craftsman as you can see! It's going to be a perfect place for our little girl to rest in when we're downstairs.


And last weekend, at the baby shower, my friend Colleen presented this hand-sewn quilt!  It is absolutely gorgeous, and everyone made me pass it around to see it up close!  She did a beautiful job & I just know our girl is going to love it. 


Comments

  1. How cute!!! Can't wait to see the precious little girl....do you have a name picked out yet??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style