Changing it up

We've only been married for a couple years, but we've had the same duvet cover since getting hitched and it was in desperate need of a replacement.  Although we still liked the color and design of the old one, it had holes in it from Tommy's more youthful days and bleached spots from my lack of laundering skills.

For Christmas, I asked Mil to pick out a new one for us.  I'm a sucker for paisley prints and she selected this one.  It's gorgeous and I'm terrified to let Tommy on the bed anymore!  Here it is:



Thanks Mil & Fil!!!

Comments

  1. It's beautiful. I love it. I'm a sucker for paisley prints too. Poor Tommy, guess he will have to be content on his own bed now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style