First Snow!

On Monday, January 10th, Reagan saw her first real snowfall!  We live in Eastern NC (which typically doesn't see a lot of snow), so we don't exactly own a snowsuit.  However, her Halloween monkey costume is multi-purpose.  Bundled up in her Virginia sweats, her monkey costume, scarf and mittens, Reagan and I trekked outside with Tommy to take some quick pictures.  If we had a hill we would have tried to sled (although I have no idea what I would have used for a sled), but we settled for making an angel in the white stuff:)  I'm not sure exactly how she felt about the experience, but she didn't cry, so I'm calling it a win!




Comments

  1. Mike and MV made snow angels too! Except that MV did cry....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun