Happy Birthday Jessica: "Happiness was born a twin!"

To the best twin sister in the world, Happiest of Birthdays to you! I wish we could celebrate together, but since we can't here's a look back at some snapshots of our lives. We've been best of friends, worst enemies, co-conspirators, and just about anything else you can think of, and we will always think we're the funniest two people in the room. Thank you for being such a generous sister, sister-in-law, aunt, and friend. We love you so much and can't wait for you to move closer to us!


Weighing in a 6lb 7oz, Jessica was the "small" twin. I was a hefty 7lb 12oz! 



Mom and Dad always swore this picture wasn't staged...


DEMON BABY! (I have no idea which one this is, but I'm claiming it's Jess)




To commemorate that year of our lives we carried everything in bags and those years I made you do all the work:)







Big girls!



Hideous ballet/jazz costumes & pretty pigtails.



That year we work tutus and roller skates everywhere.




Our first day of school...Yes, Cindi, I see the horrible Hello Kitty bags. I bet Jessica picked them out.



More awful dance costumes. 


Amazing times at Camp Thunderbird - I think we had a record on the Dangling Duo for years!



All grown up!

 Miss you and love you! Hope you have a wonderful day and get a little cake too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style