Learning to Crack an Egg

One of my resolutions was to do more activities with the girls this year. I want them to have a glimpse of what my childhood was like. My mother was amazing. She taught us to cook right alongside her. Our father taught us to work hard outside. They gave us independence and allowed us to try new things and make mistakes. Another resolution is to actually get in front of the camera a bit more. Mil and Fil gave me a remote for my camera, and with the tripod set up, I hopped on the other side! There are way too many pictures, but we had such a good time. They practiced cracking eggs, then whipped with salt, pepper and a bit of half-and-half to make scrambled eggs. So simple, yet so much fun.






Look at the concentration!


Savannah used the "crack and smash" method...hence the individual bowls.

But look how proud she is!









Caught them being sweet!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style