Everyone has a Crazy Aunt & Uncle

...here are Reagan's:

Hanging with Aunt Jessica

Sean: "Um, what exactly am I supposed to do with it?"

Reagan: "Hey, check out my new hat!"

Reagan: "Take that Uncle Sean!"
Sean: "Her thumb!  It's in my eye!"

Making faces full circle:)

So much love!

They might be the "crazy aunt and uncle," but Reagan sure is lucky to have them.  Sean entertained Reagan the entire time Colleen and Keith opened presents during the shower.  They get down on the ground with her and she has such a wonderful time playing with them.  Additionally, I'm quite certain Reagan already knows to turn to Jessica if I say no to something:)  

Thanks for everything Jess & Sean!  You guys rock.  Oh, and Reagan says, "Send me my new hat.  Looks better on me anyway!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun