Outtakes...

As the proud owner of a digital camera, I am totally guilty of only posting the good pictures of Reagan.  For a chuckle though, I thought I'd show you some of the "throw-aways!"

Yum...polyvitamins taste even better on the way back up!

Where's my neck?!  I think my giant belly is trying to swallow my head!

My goodness, I forgot just how bald she used to be.  Sporting the look of the Great Father, but it's difficult to tell with the trees in the background:(

Why in the world would my parents bring me to the beach on this windy day?!  Boy this sand tastes gritty.

Am I posing or pooping...you figure it out.

B-U-S-T-E-D!

Ahoy matey, this is my best pirate face.  Daddy loves it.

There are no words for this one...

Comments

  1. I am certainly guilty of only posting the good ones. I love these of reagan. I can't believe how much she has grown. I hardly remember her as a baldy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so funny! I really like the commentary too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style