Snow Fun!

One morning a couple weeks ago, it finally snowed enough to play outside (only about an inch and a half, but when you're 2, that's enough!). While Jason worked hard, shoveling and salting the driveway, Reagan and I donned our winter attire and headed outside to play. She loved it! At first, she was wearing these cute blue mittens, but they quickly became little cocoons of ice, and she was not happy.





Since the mittens didn't work so well, I gave her my big gloves and she felt much better...and looked really silly:)



 But it allowed her to stay outside for an extra 15 minutes, so it was totally worth it! Before we both left for work, I snapped one of my new favorite pictures of Daddy and Reagan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style