Reagan's First Dance Class!

In July, one of the ladies at the daycare center told me about a dance class for 3 and 4-year olds that was taking place at Ft. Belvoir. I have been looking for a reasonably priced class that was local and this was perfect. I immediately called and signed Reagan up. She had been watching Angelina Ballerina and been putting on "showcases" for the last month, so she was thrilled when I told her. While the Belward's were here, Reagan had her first class! I left Savannah sleeping in Keith's arms, and we three girls headed to the base. Of course I had to take a few pictures of my little ballerina before her class:



Walking in with Auntie Colleen


There are about 10 little girls in her class and one very patient teacher! All of the parents have to go into a separate room and watch the class via video camera. It's quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm hoping I can get permission to take pictures during class...we'll see. Love my little dancer!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style