San Francisco - Part 4

While in San Francisco, I never really adjusted to the time difference. That could have been because I'm typically a morning person anyway, or because I was getting up to pump, or maybe I just wanted to drive Jason a little crazy...whatever the reason, on our second morning in the city, I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:45. Somehow, I managed to talk Jason into exploring the city on a bit of a photography walkabout:)  

I had NO idea how HILLY San Francisco really is!!! It's insane. Seriously.

This was the start of our walk. Straight up from our hotel.

Parking like this CANNOT be good for vehicles.


The Fairmont - the hotel from The Rock!

This was our first cable car sighting!

 On the left: I think this is the steepest one we saw. Check out that portion at the top of the pic!
On the right: You know a hill is too steep when you have to put stairs into the sidewalk. Just saying...


We wandered through the hills and found our way to the famous Lombard Street:



On the way down Lombard St, there was this house with a garden FULL of parrots. They were so loud! It was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.



After our walking tour, we headed back to the hotel to grab breakfast and get changed for the day. More on that tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style