Better late than never...THANKS JESS AND SEAN!!!

Right after Reagan was born, my sister & her husband were about to embark on their 2nd cross-country journey in a 30-day span!  And this second trip was in Sean's truck with Nessie in tow...sounds like fun, right?!  Well, about 2 weeks prior to this trip, I asked Jessica if she and Sean would alter their route to come through NC and meet Reagan.  Her response, "Nah, newborns don't really do much.  I'll just come back and see her when she's older and more active."  Boy was I not happy!  Turns out she was just luring me into her trap...to SURPRISE ME with a visit!!!

She and Sean spent not just one, but 2 days with us and we thoroughly enjoyed their visit.  Tommy and Daisy were also happy to see Nessie.  And while Jessica was a natural with the baby, I cannot say as much for Sean:)  (To be perfectly honest, I think Jess managed to get him to NC by promising him that he could play Mario Bros. on the Wii.)  All in all, it was a wonderful visit and I'm so glad they took the time to stop by and see us. 

Thanks...you guys rock!

 


 



Comments

  1. We were so glad to see you and meet Reagan. And of course Nessie always loves to visit cousin Tommy! She's pretty insistent that you all make a cross country trip with baby and dog in tow to visit...well that's what I determined from her barks. I haven't quite mastered "Golden Retriever" speak just yet...does Rosetta Stone offer that class?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style