HE'S HOME!!!


Yesterday at 3:45, the Marines from Charlie Company, 1/9 returned from a 7-month deployment.  Among those welcoming home their loved ones were a fiance (engaged just 2 months before the deployment started), an expectant mother (due in 5 weeks), and numerous parents & siblings.  Most importantly to our family...yesterday was the day Jason met Reagan!  Just one day shy of being 3 weeks old, Reagan donned her "I Love Daddy" outfit and braved the sun and heat to meet her father.  It was quite possibly the most amazing moment of my life to date. 

I'm not usually one for tears, but this was one of those moments...


Of course we can't forget our other "baby."



It was a wonderful homecoming, with an extra surprise for Jason...his dad and brother, Geoffrey, came back down to NC for the big event.  It's something I'm sure we'll remember forever.  Couldn't have asked for a better day!


If this doesn't make you smile...I'm not sure anything could:)

I truly couldn't be happier.

Comments

  1. Okay, you know I don't cry. But these pictures brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you guys and I know it is wonderful having J finally home. He is going to be a wonderful dad to Reagan and he already is to big T-man! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tear*...wow! those 2 pics of your hubby with your daughter...just absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoose two pictures are so sweet! I heard about the face touching picture from my dad! Reagan is the cutest baby ever! I cant wait to meet her!

    Caitlin Campbell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style