My "Guardian Angel"

This week has been a rough one, sleep-wise for Reagan.  Which in turn, makes it a rough one for me.  She's sleeping in 2-3 hour intervals (but sometimes wakes every 45 minutes) and compared to what I've heard from other mothers, Reagan "should" be able to sleep at least 6-7 hours a night by this point.  Today, I headed to the J'ville mall and picked up On Becoming Babywise, in an effort to develop some type of sleeping routine that works for both of us.

Throughout all of this, my dear friend Lynsey has been my sounding board, a listening ear, and a truly great help.  I would probably have had a serious breakdown by now if it wasn't for her.  Not only does she have a sweet little boy to take care of, but she also takes hours out of her day to respond to my text messages and allow me to vent over the phone.  Additionally, Lynsey sends Reagan (or me) at least one card a week; when she's out running errands and sees something she knows I'd like, she sends me a picture and then not only buys it, but mails it to me the same day; and best of all, she doesn't judge me for anything I say or do.  She truly is my "guardian angel" and I'm so thankful to have her as a friend.  (thank goodness we're going through this new parent thing together)

I hope you all have someone in your life like this.

Comments

  1. She is a pretty awesome lady! Glad you have someone to relate to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style