Reagan's Tree

Everyday, Jason wakes up at 5:20 and heads off to work.  So on Saturday morning, he slept in...until 6:45:(  I awoke to a cheerful husband heading off to Lowe's.  Shortly after, Reagan and I woke up to start our day.  Jason returned from Lowe's with soil, mulch, grass patch kits, and a Yoshino Cherry tree!  The plan was for us to put Reagan down and then plant her tree together.  Well, anyone who has had a baby, knows that plans never work out. 

First of all, we forgot to get tree/shrub potting soil.  Secondly, once I returned with the soil, Miss Reagan woke up from her morning nap.  No worries, I toted her around while Jason dug the hole, leveled out the bottom with potting soil, planted the tree, and mulched the area.  Basically, I was the supervisor.  He did a great job, and now we have a beautiful tree (for our beautiful girl) in our front yard!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style