Someday I Want to Be Like Barbara...

Barbara who?  Well, honestly, I have no idea what her last name is.  All I know is that she is in the digital photography class I'm taking and she's quite possibly one of the most fabulous people I've ever met.  Now I hesitate to estimate her age, but I know she's in the "senior citizen" category because she was thrilled to only pay $5 for the class instead of $70 like the rest of us.  Let's just leave it at "senior citizen."

I have only met Barbara twice, but her zest for life is apparent in each and every word that leaves her mouth.  She comes to photography class straight from a tap class that she's taking with her friend Kay.  I know it sounds cheesy, but this woman inspires me to get the most out of each day.  She's a kind soul and I took this picture of her at our last class.  I hope each of you has someone like this in your life.

Comments

  1. That is so cool. I wish I could come take the class with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style