Spring Break 2016 - Part 1

Since Jason is on his Pacific tour and the girls are on spring break, we decided to go on an adventure of our own! Saturday started with a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, followed by a quick visit with Grandma & Papa. I raced home, packed the car while the girls napped, then we headed south for a potluck with the SAW spouses. We stayed for a couple hours - the girls playing with the other children, and me socializing with the other women. It was a great time.

After a speedy run through Target, we hit the road for NC around 7pm. Reagan and Savannah are both great travelers. Especially since we got the DVD player. I popped in a movie and before I knew it, they were both sleeping soundly and I was cruising along without any traffic. I always love driving at night...even as the rain poured down.

We got to Colleen & Keith's house by 11:30. I got the girls changed and in bed, then stayed up way too late chatting with Keith & Colleen who had just gotten home at midnight from a night out. We woke the following day and had a nice slow start to our Sunday.

The kids enjoyed Dunkin Donuts as usual...




Miles played in the jumperoo (it's been so long since we used this, I can't even think of what the real name for it is). This jumper has been used by all four of our babies! 




Role reversal...Savannah used to cry around Keith all the time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style