Battleship Half Marathon - Nov 7, 2010

My friends, Alexis & Jess, talked me into signing up for the Battleship Half Marathon sometime in August.  And somehow I blinked my eyes, and it was already November 7th and we were driving down to Wilmington at 5:45 in the morning!  It was a great event despite the somewhat chilly temps we experienced as we boarded the water taxi to get to the start/finish location next to the U.S.S North Carolina.  Here are a few pictures from the event:  


Pre-race feeding...had to empty the "tank"


Seriously regretting my decision to wear shorts at this moment:)


This may have been mile 2...see, we're all still smiling!


This was somewhere around mile 10 I think.  Hard to pick us out, but Jess is still smiling and waving (she's the one in the blue).


I dashed over in a quick (and fleeting) burst of motivation to say hello to Reagan.


Off to the left, I was trying to catch up to the girls after my "burst of motivation."


Post-race with our medals.  We finished in just over 2 hours and we were all quite happy with the results.


My cheering section!  

Comments

  1. Good job! Cute pictures and I love the family one! Look at cutie Reagan all bundled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jen! I'm so impressed that did this so soon after Reagan was born! Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so proud of you! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style