Finally Some Fall Foliage!

How's that for some alliteration?!  

On Saturday morning, we got up in Greenville and drove to Raleigh to see Keith and Colleen.  Jason got to tailgate with Keith and his buddies at the NC State game, and I hung out with Colleen and her parents (got to see their new house!) with Miss Reagan.  When the game was over, we picked up the boys and headed home for some pizza, time around the firepit, and a little football-watching and cigar-smoking in the "manbana." On Sunday, Colleen made waffles for everyone and then we headed home...but not before taking some pictures:






Chance LOVED Reagan.  And bathed her with his "kisses!"



Practice makes perfect:)  Especially when they pee on you!

(I had a great video of Colleen and Reagan...she had Reagan in absolute hysterics!  I've never heard my girl laugh so much.  Unfortunately, I've been trying to upload the video for WAY too long, so I've given up.  Perhaps I'll try again sometime soon.)

Comments

  1. These are great pictures! Glad Reagan got to see some leaves. I can't wait for Baby Belward to be born and then all three of our kiddos can play together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photography class is paying off--great shots of nature, people AND dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous picture of you and Reagan! It's my turn to be jealous...no cool fall foliage here in Cali :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style