Ode to Automatic Doors

B.R. (before Reagan), I didn't know the convenience of automatic doors.  In fact, I kind of thought they were for lazy people, you know like the escalator that runs alongside the stairs at the airport.  But now P.R. (post Reagan), I fully understand why some genius invented automatic doors.  It was for people with giant-impossible-to-maneuver strollers and a handful of bags.

See, not everyone is always this nice:


Even at the holidays, it seems like I'm trying to work my way to the front of the stroller, open the door, and pull the contraption through while arching over it with my long arms.  I have no idea how short people do it:)  Thus, my ode to automatic doors...


Now I know I raved about the Furminator awhile back, but this modern-day convenience is top in my book too!  Particularly P.R. and definitely in preparation for when I'm running around with another one.  (no this is not a subtle way of telling anyone I'm expecting again...that's a long way off)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style