My Inner Artist

As most of you know, I love to scrapbook and do other crafts.  Recently, I've started painting in my free evenings after Reagan goes to sleep.  Here are a few projects I've completed in the past month:

This idea was stolen from a gift Reagan received shortly after she was born.  I made one for Mason and his girlfriend, McKinley for their first birthdays.

These are stencils with a basic background that I made for Max (his name is cut out, also using a stencil, and glued on to the canvas).

New bathroom painting.  The flowers are stenciled on and the butterflies are attached with wire through the canvas.

Comments

  1. We love Mason's blocks and your paintings are so pretty. Time for you to open a shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun