HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNSEY!

One of my best friends, Lynsey, is celebrating her 31st birthday today! We have seen each other through good times and bad, marriage and childbirth, and everything in between. I love you Lyns and I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for always being there for me. Especially during those first few months of motherhood, I don't think I would have made it through without your daily text messages and weekly phone calls. You are one in a million and I'm so lucky to not only call you my friend, but also, my sister.

Picking me up from the airport

A night out in Richmond

Lynsey's fabulous wedding day!

There for Reagan's birth!

Comments

  1. Thanks Jen! I wouldn't have made it through the first months of parenthood without you as well. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lyns! I'm not a worse sister for not blogging, I'm just not as good as Jen :-)

    I love you lots and hope you had a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly there are no pictures of me...tsk...this blog used to have promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style