Why I Wanted to Have Kids

I'm not sure why anyone else decided to have kids, but I wanted them so I could dress them up in funny things. Thus far, I've been fairly restrained and only put her in tutus, monkey costumes, and a funny hat or two. But those days are over. Consider this the first of many posts...

Someone didn't like mustache fun!

Next time we'll try this earlier in the day...right before bed may not have been the best decision

Who cares about these wings...mommy finally let me hold her phone!

Do these wings make my gut look smaller?!

Comments

  1. I may have to report you to CPS...just kidding, I love the wings!!! And way cheaper than the pair we found when you were visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style