Just Add Water

MIL and FIL are down in Jacksonville to celebrate Reagan's birthday and visit for a bit. Naturally, before they even arrived, we had a "to do" list for FIL. The primary project on the list was to pack his pressure washer and then clean our deck and fence. I had no idea what the results would be, but I was floored when I saw the difference!! It's like we have a brand new fence! Check it out for yourselves:

BEFORE

MID-WASHING

AFTER

I don't think I even realized just how grey our fence had gotten over time. I did a few of the fence panels just to see what it was all about. At first it was kind of fun. After 5 minutes, I was ready to pass the hose back to FIL:) The mix of smells (water, gasoline, mildew, etc) makes you think you're on a boat in the lake...sadly, that was definitely NOT the case. And here's the guy who did ALL the work:

Thanks FIL!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style