This Is Our Life...

Someday Reagan is going to grow up and be really upset with me for posting this, but since I'm the mommy, I'm doing it anyway:) 

I seriously love this girl!!! The picture below is from the other day when it was just the two of us at home. I was getting some things ready for dinner, and Reagan went outside to play with Tommy. I poked my head around the corner and saw her with her pants and undies on the ground. Naturally, I grabbed the camera. See, this is my doing. I taught her to pee outside when we still lived in NC because I was doing long runs and got tired of dragging the potty around. She had to go, so she dropped her clothes and took care of business. Needless to say since the picture tells it all...she was a little embarrassed when I broke out the camera....


And the other night, Daddy taught Reagan to wash her own hair (and body) in the bath!! Managed to grab this shot of her "rinsing" her hair! 


What a great girl we have!! Love her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style