Another Day at the Beach

Before heading north to celebrate Easter with the family, Reagan and I went to North Topsail Island to meet some old family friends! When I was younger, I used to nanny for three kids. The oldest one, Bennett, is now finishing up his first year at UNC! We were lucky enough to get to spend some time with Jan (the mom), Brooks, and John Sprinkle and some of their extended family. Here are a few pictures from our day in the sun:

Brooks on her search for seashells

Reagan and Brooks (of course Reagan is attempting to kiss her:)

Reagan discovered that she LOVES Cheetos

John and Brooks - This kid was not even in school when I headed to CA for my first tour in the Marine Corps!

Brooks and Reagan again - it's was quite windy if you can't tell!

The Sprinkle Family was a huge part of my life when I was growing up, and it was so nice to reconnect with them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style