Reagan's Easter Pictures

On Tuesday morning, I bribed Reagan with the promise of M&Ms if she would just cooperate for a "photo shoot." We had gone to a park the day before and found a lovely place to take the pictures, so I was in a hurry to do them before the flowers all died.

I loaded her in the car along with our Easter props and we headed into downtown Jacksonville. She was quite cooperative and it was actually a lot more fun than her Christmas pictures when she didn't really follow directions well:)

Here are a few of them:

The duck is courtesy of Uncle Kevin & Aunt Lisa - a gift from before Reagan was even born! And the cute Easter sign is from Grandma!

Reagan's "cheese" face!

Our little bunny

This one cracks me up...that thing is bigger than she is!

A friend commented on this one saying she looks like she's thinking, "Man, I have to do all the work!"

I love this one despite its blurriness...she looks like she's skipping!


Yup, the big duck has a baby:)

An "I heart Peeps" prop courtesy of Grandma

Taking pictures is exhausting!

HUGE thanks to Grandma for picking out this adorable dress! I think Reagan got more compliments in this dress than she's ever received before!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun