Our Big Announcement

On Friday, March 15th, Reagan and I picked up a nearly-new Bob Revolution Dualie for just $350!! It even came with the infant car seat adapter and snack tray assembly! For those of you who have never purchased a jogging stroller, you're eyes are probably bugging out, but let me tell you, this is a great awesome unbelievable deal! Apparently stalking Craigslist works:)

Until this point, I had not planned on announcing the pregnancy on Facebook or any other social media site. But every once in a while, I have a stroke of genius (if I do say so myself). The main reason I didn't plan to post was this: I hate the words PREGO and PREGGERS. I don't want people commenting on my page and using these ridiculous terms. The other reason I was not going to post anything was because I didn't want to re-do what I've seen so many times. Don't get me wrong, all the other ideas are super cute and definitely worth repeating, but I wanted to be different.  

As we drove home from picking up the stroller, I had a thought...and I think it turned out pretty good!!

Reagan is going to be the best big sister ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath Time Fun

The Importance of Remembering Why We Love...

Visiting PeePaw