Savannah: 2 Months!

Savannah's 2-month appointment was a bit early (10/18/13), but it coincided with my very late 6 week check up, so we called it good. She weighed in at 11 pounds 11 ounces and was 22 1/2 inches long. On October 23rd, I took her 2-month pictures...

Alien baby with the crossed eyes:) Jessica - doesn't this look remind you of our freaky 2 week picture?!

She's been smiling for weeks now.

...and just learned to pout - look at that bottom lip!!

Big smile!


I hope I don't jinx myself, but Savannah is a wonderful sleeper! She gives me no less than 3 hours at a time during the night (most times 4-5 hours) and she naps decently during the day! What a welcome change after waking up every hour for 6 months with Reagan!

Comments

  1. That pout is precious! So glad she is continuing to sleep well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun