Old Town Alexandria

One afternoon last week, Jason called me and said, "Hey, I know you had plans for dinner, but can you just shift it to tomorrow night?" Of course I jumped at the opportunity to skip a night of cooking, so naturally I said yes:) He arrived home early from work and we got dressed for an afternoon/evening in Old Town Alexandria. On our drive down the GW Parkway, I asked Jason to stop briefly so I could grab a shot of yet another amazing sunset (seriously great views here!). Shortly after we arrived in Old Town and found some parking. We wandered around and Jason took us to our first destination: 

Reagan was sporting a coat that is borrowed from an old family friend...ridiculously cute!


At Society Fair, we enjoyed a glass of wine and two different appetizers - both of which were delicious. Reagan looked so prim and proper with her fancy coat on.

After our snack, we walked a block to the city square where we saw the gorgeous lights and Christmas Tree!







Reagan had so much fun running around the dried up fountain, jumping off of a high wall into Daddy's arms, and stomping through puddles. I think she could have stayed there all night! Alas, we had to eat dinner, so Jason had yet another plan up his sleeve and took us to BGR - a place I've been dying to go. We had a great meal of burgers, fries and a strawberry shake. It was such a wonderful time spent with each other - something I'm especially grateful for since this time last year we were still waiting on him to get home! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style