Holiday Treats

On Monday morning, Reagan played by herself and I made chocolate chip cookies for the 7 neighbors on our side of the cul-de-sac. I was so happy with her for being so independent and letting me actually finish a project! We also made Friendship Tea (a super easy treat) and divided it up into baggies for the neighbors. Once we were finished, we loaded up the treats into a laundry basket and delivered them using the stroller. All in all, it was a great morning!

Chocolate chip cookies made festive with snowflake and red/green sprinkles added before baking.

In case you can't read the tag: 20oz Tang, 1 1/2 cups instant iced tea, 19oz lemonade mix, 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (mix together with a whisk). Super easy and delicious!

Comments

  1. I am going to need you to move into my neighborhood so I can enjoy these delicious goodies! What a nice neighbor you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style