Two is Better Than One

Since Reagan has turned 15 months, I have found that it's easier to keep her entertained when she has friends over. Luckily, there's no shortage of kiddos in Jacksonville! My friend, Katie, brought her daughter, Chloe, over the other day while she went to a doctor's appointment. Chloe is just one month older than Reagan and they had so much fun playing together. Plus, Chloe is a little chatterbox, and I think the more time Reagan spends around children who talk, the sooner she may start babbling away:) It's such a joy to see them running around together and learning how to share (I think we have a few more years of not sharing ahead of us though!). I didn't get many pictures, but here are two from the other day:

Beautiful red-head!

The girls putting their "baby" in the swing! How cute!

Comments

  1. I can't wait for Mason to have a playmate. Although, he is not into sharing either so this should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style