Drive By

One day during my trip to my old stomping grounds, I did a drive by on Kendale Drive to see the house I grew up in.  I'm sure if any neighbors saw me creeping along the street with my camera out the window, they surely would have called in my license plate!  The house looks much the same, minus the missing HUGE magnolia tree that used to be in the left corner of the front yard.  It was cut down many years ago and some smaller trees were planted in the front.  I have such fond memories of the house and I'm glad to see that it has remained somewhat the same.


Comments

  1. So many good memories I have from that house. We had the best time in high school. I'm glad the new owners haven't changed it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful place to grow up! So many happy memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style