Fill-In "Dad"

Last year, when Jason was deployed on the MEU, we joked that Brian was my second husband.  He came to the house and did various chores/projects for me and filled his role quite well.  This year, during our trip to Winston, Jason was busy training in 29 Palms, CA, so Brian was not only a second husband, but he was the fill-in "dad."  Reagan seems to love the male figures in her life and Brian was no different.  Here they are having fun on Easter Sunday:




Thanks for everything B!  I really needed the break and I'm so grateful for all the time you spent with Reagan.  She loves you!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the sweet post. I'll make sure B sees it! He loves being a fill in dad/2nd husband. He had so much fun with Reagan and he loves her too. And get the project list ready for when we visit while J is gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly doubt anyone can replace Jason, but I'm glad to know you have Brian and Lynsey close by to help when needed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style