Aunt Lauren & Uncle Adam

We had the delightful opportunity to go visit Uncle Adam & Aunt Lauren (our dear friends from our 6-month stay in GA) for dinner after our trip to South Riding.  Unfortunately, my car wouldn't start when I was leaving Chris & Lori's house.  No worries, FIL jumped it and we were on our way.  We got there easily, but when we arrived, I had to call Adam to come to my rescue and jump my car yet again.  Luckily, Lauren pulled up as we were finishing, and we caravanned to the local auto shop.  Once there, a gentleman from the store tested my battery, determined it was dead, and replaced it.  Yay for car troubles!  We decided to walk across the parking lot to Outback Steakhouse for dinner.  We had a great time and it was so nice to catch up with Adam and Lauren.  Adam just returned to the states after being stationed in Germany and a "trip" to Afghanistan.  We're so glad he's back safe and sound.  He will be heading up to NY in the fall to start his masters program at Columbia.  Hopefully Lauren can find a job up there quickly so they can be together again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style