Oops!

One night last week, I took Reagan outside to swing while we did our daily chat with Grandma.  After our talk, I set the phone down in the garage, and then Reagan and I walked down the street to chat with some neighbors.  The time got away from us, and we ended up coming home just in time for Reagan to change into her PJs and get to bed.

The following morning, we hopped in the car and headed to run with Stroller Warriors.  We returned a few hours later and I walked out to grab the trash bin.  It was then that I noticed this:


Yup, I had placed the phone on the back of my car and managed to back over it, smashing it to bits.  Oops!  Luckily it wasn't my iPhone...I would be totally distraught if that happened.  Guess I'll be heading out next week to get a replacement.  Glad we have 2 other wireless phones to use in the meantime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style