Cheap Fun: Painting Rocks

I'm all about finding cheap ways to entertain the girls. They spend hours playing with a bag of dry beans and tools from the kitchen! About a month ago, I went on a mission to find 36 2-inch, smooth rocks from the beach in Carlsbad for a teacher friend. (I'm not sure what her plan is!) While I was there, I saw larger rocks and grabbed 3 for us to paint someday. Last week, we broke out the paints and brushes after school and got to work. 





Savannah was using 2 brushes:)

I even got in on the fun, but I opted for Sharpies instead of paint!




Their masterpieces!

After they finished their rocks, I walked around the neighborhood in search of two more. I painted their hands and we made these:


Which lead to this...


Which ultimately resulted in this:


There are so many things we have to say no to every single day...I was given some good advice from my dear friend (and co-worker), Beth, "Find ways to say yes." This was one of those ways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun

Bath Time: PAHM Style