Pool Time with Daddy

These girls would go to the pool every single day if I let them. Seriously, they LOVE it! Last Thursday, Jason came home early to pack for his trip to the Philippines. I picked up the girls from school, and they were thrilled to see Daddy's car in the garage...and even more stoked when I told them to change into their swim suits! Jason even brought his GoPro to get some underwater shots. I opted to stay in my regular clothes and bring my big camera to finally get some pictures of Savannah flying through the air, her favorite pastime. We had so much fun, and it was nice for the girls to have quality time with Daddy before his trip!




Going under for a selfie:)





Reagan was pretending she was deep sea diving off the side of a ship:)
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun