Cheap Fun

Awhile ago, Lynsey Moore sent me a picture of her son, Mason, painting.  She recommended getting some washable paints and letting Reagan go to town with those cheap foam brushes.  We took her advice and got the paint & brushes last week to make the foot/handprints for Daddy's father's day gift.  Yesterday, I stripped her down to just a diaper and let her have free reign.  It was so much fun!  And the cleanup was super easy.  Just a bucket of warm soapy water and a rag = a clean baby.  She wasn't too into painting on the paper, but she had a blast grabbing the foam end of the brush and wiping the paint on herself:)  This was our first day in a LONG time staying at home and we definitely both needed it.  I see a lot of painting days in our future!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Glad she enjoyed it. Mason is due for another art day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, when I just saw the title of the blog in my blog list, I thought - yes, Jen is a pretty cheap date (aka "fun")...haha

    Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun