UNC vs UVA

On Thursday morning, Reagan and I headed down to Woodbridge (after getting my car fixed AGAIN!) to hang out with Grandma and Papa before the game. Uncle Kevin met us around 1:30 for a 2 o'clock departure. And we were shockingly out the door on time with Reagan happily settled in with Grandma. We had an easy trip down and Uncle Kevin kept me entertained: 


As soon as we arrived, we parked at Alumni Hall and then wandered across the campus to the "Corner" where we were getting dinner. Before ordering sandwiches, I poked my head into Jason's old stomping grounds (He worked at Ragged Mountain Running Shop while he attended UVA):


I even got the crew working that evening to pose for a picture!


Then we walked across the street to the best sandwich shop EVER:


I ordered a turkey on wheat with cucumber, sprouts, Havarti and crack sauce (ok, I have no idea what the sauce actually is, but it is amazing!):


After eating our SECOND sandwiches (yes, we each got two), we headed over to see Uncle Chris and Uncle Dave. We hung out there for a bit before walking to the stadium.


When we arrived at the stadium, I headed over to the UNC band section to meet up with my friend, Leon. We chatted for a while and then I made my way back to our seats. It was great to see an old buddy! I don't quite remember anything else, but this is a family blog, so I'm not sharing any more than that:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NC Girls' Weekend

Bath Time Fun